Probiotics have become very popular in the past 10-20 years. They support normal gastrointestinal balance which prevents many digestive ailments and helps maintain a strong immunity system. Over ten years ago to find the best probiotic on the market I talked to a Ph. D candidate in Natural Health, Johnny Delirious. He told me why he prefers Primal Defense to other products on the market. Here are 6 reasons Primal Defense is the best probiotic on the market.
1. One of the most curious aspects of this probiotic is its ability to combat fungal problems in the colon. According to Johnny Delirious, “the probiotics in Primal Defense eat Candida for lunch.” This is extremely significant because many Americans develop food allergies due to leaky gut syndrome. With continued dosage of this probiotic the colon has a chance to repair itself and food allergies over time will diminish.
2. It contains whole foods. One heaping scoop of Primal Defense not only has the Probiotic complex in it but the dried vegetable juices yield more than one serving of vegetables.
3. It contains fermented ingredients. Select ingredients in this probiotic are produced through the Garden of Life proprietary Poten-Zyme fermentation process to make nutrients more available to the body.
4. It contains 12 species of hardy beneficial microorganisms in the form of HSO Probiotic Blend (HSOs – Homeostatic Soil Organisms). Unlike other probiotics, the key probiotics in Primal Defense are able to withstand harsh conditions in the digestive tract such as stomach acid and bile. This is an important point since most of the action of the HSOs has a restorative result for the colon. HSOs never stop working, they are like a second stomach, they not only keep our colons clean but they provide more nourishment from other food sources in the digestive tract.
5. It contains mineral based prebiotic (prebiotics are food for probiotics). Through the PotenZyme process a complete mineral complex becomes part of the overall matrix of the product. The minerals are efficiently absorbed into the body because of the aggressive cleansing and balancing action of the HSOs.
6. Does not need to be refrigerated. The HSO complex in this probiotic product is resistant to heat. The product just needs to be kept dry. Only when they get started in the digestive tract is when HSOs start to multiply.
Majority of other probiotics on the market are isolated. Most are raised in a dairy culture — then the producers isolate them and dry them to put it in a capsule. During this process some probiotics remain alive but over time they slowly die. That is why these isolated probiotics have to be refrigerated — to slow the dying process.
Most other products on the market do not contain whole foods, fermented ingredients, 12 species of hardy beneficial microorganisms and mineral based prebiotic. All these properties of Primal Defense work together to deliver probiotics in the best natural form for the body.